Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Last summer here in SE Pennsylvania, we went into "Storm mode" due to the massive amounts of rain. SERVPRO of Pottstown/Souderton was beyond capacity to help our neighbors so we called in our teams and within 48 hours, there were franchises from Ohio here helping us serve our customers! With more than 1700 franchises all over the nation, SERVPRO is ready at any time, any place to help in any way! We have the most advanced techniques and mobile command centers set up for "Storm". Perhaps you think that's only for hurricanes and tornadoes; think again. We're here, we're local and we care! 610-327-9644
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (610) 327-9644
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Pottstown / Souderton arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.